|Advanced Performance Monitor Dashboards v. 2.0.20 |
(Release date: October 1st, 2013)
New Relic is an application performance monitoring system that displays live information about ProcessMaker to customers and Support staff.
The New Relic plugin brings live charts from New Relic directly to the ProcessMaker Dashboards - implementing a very simple but useful integration.
This integration allows ProcessMaker System Administrators to monitor their server's information and performance through the application integrated inside ProcessMaker.
Release date: October 1st, 2013
- ProcessMaker v2.0.45 or higher (stable version + available hotfix)
- Enterprise Plugin v2.0.17 or higher (stable version + available hotfix)
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Firefox 15 or higher
- Chrome v31.0.1636.2
- HTML5 supported browser.
- For more information about supported browsers check relic documentation.
- 12050: Create a plugin to see New Relic public reports like Dashboards.
- 12355: Link in new relic send you to other page and can't return to chart.
- 13124: When we try to zoom the graphic, selecting an area, the entire browser page is redirected to new relic page in the same window.
- 13117, 13116 : The dashlet is not display completed. Only the title is display. Happens in IE8/IE9 (see browser requirements)
English (Default core language)